GDPR information on the processing of personal data:
- The Controller of Personal Data (Controller) is WATCHOUT STUDIO Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw at ul. Obserwatorów 7, 02-714 Warsaw, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 13th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number KRS 0000295041, tel. +48 785 801 006, e-mail email@example.com.
- When logging on the website, no data stored in cookies is processed; when contacting us by e-mail, the sender’s e-mail address, IP number and any personal data the sender voluntarily provides in the message are processed.
- Personal data is processed for the purpose of exchanging electronic correspondence.
- Personal data is processed pursuant to:
a. Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR – legitimate interest of the Controller – exchange of correspondence by e-mail and maintaining contact, informing about its own services and improving access to this information.
- Data is provided on a voluntary basis; however, failure to provide such data will prevent the exchange of correspondence and maintaining contact;
- The recipients of personal data are or may be: the entities hosting e-mails and providing IT outsourcing services to the Controller;
- Data is processed until the correspondence has been concluded and is stored until the expiry of the period of limitation for claims;
- You have the right to request access to data, its correction, deletion, restriction of processing, to object to processing, as well as the right to transfer data where this is permitted by law.
- The Controller appointed the Data Protection Inspector in the person of Adam Baworowski. Requests regarding the processing of personal data are to be submitted to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or to the postal address of the Controller with the notation DPI.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority – the President of the Personal Data Protection Office in Warsaw;
- Please be advised of the confidentiality risks associated with the use of the electronic means of communication.
Cookies, i.e. files stored in your browser, are used for faster navigation on Watchout Studio website. You can delete cookies in by following the instructions of the used browser.